The Missouri Way program helps equip State of Missouri leaders with the advanced management skills they need to deliver for our citizens. The curriculum includes sessions on change management, continuous improvement, project management, customer experience, and communications.
The Missouri Way’s approach is practical and based upon proven principles for adult professional learning. The curriculum will provide common approaches, tools, and vocabulary in three core areas: Lead self, Lead others, Lead change.
- Lead Self:
- To increase self-awareness of leadership strengths and ways to get better through personalized assessments and “360 feedback”
- Lead Others:
- To strengthen core leadership, team communication, and collaboration skills to create a culture of excellence and recognition
- To learn the fundamentals of continuous improvement and project management to make government more effective and efficient for our citizens
- Lead Change:
- To learn how to lead large-scale change to deliver lasting improvements
- To build skills to communicate to generate momentum and sustain change